Inside Sales Representative
We are seeking extremely motivated individuals with extensive attention to detail in sales to join our team in Cabot, Arkansas.
L&L Freight Services, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for the position of Inside Sales Representative. This team member reports directly to the Director of Sales.
Qualifications for Inside Sales Representative
We are seeking extremely motivated individuals with extensive attention to detail to join our team in Cabot, Arkansas. This career opportunity is to work with an established freight broker (our staff averages over 15 years of industry experience) with an exciting plan for growth. With a strong team and abundant resources, you will have all the tools you need to be successful.
- Develop customer relationships to secure freight via phone, internet, and networking, and other means
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Solicit daily/weekly freight commitments from customers.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and email.
- Negotiate the successful consignment and delivery of assigned loads with approved carriers
- Prospect and cultivate new carrier leads to establish capacity
- Learn our TMS technology and utilize data in meaningful ways
- Actively communicate any problems with team members
- Be on-call in rotation with your team to resolve after-hours issues.
- Project L&L Freight Services, Inc. with honesty, integrity and a commitment to personal service.
Characteristics and Skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong speaking and presenting
- Assertive toward goals
- Driven and competitive nature with strong problem-solving skills
- Hunter mentality
- Politely Persistent
- High level of integrity
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.
Expected Education and Work Experience:
We prefer a four-year college degree with at least two years of verifiable experience within the transportation industry, or the equivalent combination of education and industry experience.
Compensation Type and Benefits:
- This position consists of a market competitive salary and an aggressive commission plan
- Cell phone stipend paid monthly.
- Health, Dental, Prescription Card, Vision and Life Insurance coverage.
- A company retirement plan with company match is available after a probationary period.
- Continuing Education Certification is available and paid by company.
- Paid personal time, paid sick time and paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-timeBack to Careers Page